Review Info

Online Review Info

Archive for the ‘Public speaking’ tag

Public Speaking Training – Presentation Skills – Speak without Fear – Persuasive Speech Topics – Step Up and Speak – Dale Mercer

without comments

Public Speaking Training  - Presentation Skills - Speak without Fear - Persuasive Speech Topics -  Step Up and Speak - Dale MercerClick Image To Visit SiteThe SECRET To Your Speaking Success, is tapping into the mind of a Top Public Speaker "Discover How To Become an Influential High Impact Speaker By Following My Easy To Use Public Speaking Course"

The truth is, you don’t EVER have to suffer in front of a group. The good news is – you can present… the problem is most don’t know HOW. (Keep reading to find out how you can speak with ease and LOVE the process…)
Read the rest of this entry »

Written by Jason

July 13th, 2015 at 11:58 pm

My Fear of Public Speaking :: End Your Public Speaking Phobia

without comments

My Fear of Public Speaking :: End Your Public Speaking PhobiaClick Image To Visit SiteYou wouldn’t believe me if I told you how many weekends were ruined because it was all I could think about.

But now, because of your amazing "My Fear of Public Speaking" program, I am able to give my report without any fear or trepidation! (I even sleep better at night!)
Read the rest of this entry »

Learn Obama Public Speaking and Persuasion Skills

without comments

Learn Obama Public Speaking and Persuasion SkillsClick Image To Visit Site" Now YOU can be like the junior senator from Illinois who catapulted his career to the highest, hardest job on the planet in just 4 short years? And you can learn howhe did it while helping a worthwhile cause at the same time!"

99% of the people are more shy than they realize and no wonder, The other 1% is more Successful.Confidence and Speaking Skills does make the difference .Use the same power of persuasion and public speaking skills Barack Obama used in his presidential campaign to get a better job, feel more comfortable talking to crowds or be more inspiring to your kids or family.
Read the rest of this entry »

Find The Words How To Say It Best – Ebook For Sale

without comments

Find The Words How To Say It Best - Ebook For SaleClick Image To Visit SiteClicking the link below takes you to a secure pagewhere you can pay for the ebook and receive instructions on how to download it.

Do you never seem to have the luxury of enough time or internet cap to fully explore www.find-the-words.com for free written speeches and invaluable public speaking tips?
Read the rest of this entry »

Written by Jason

November 22nd, 2014 at 5:50 pm

The easy way to overcome fear of Public Speaking – Public Speaking Cheat

without comments

The easy way to overcome fear of Public Speaking - Public Speaking CheatClick Image To Visit SiteNothing could get rid of the nervousness, or the fear of failure and looking like a fool that kills any presentation or speech before I could even get out the gate.

Many people have told me my method is cheating, taking the easy way out, not solving the real problem – I’ve heard it all. At this point, I must WARN YOU…STRONGLY WARN YOU…my advice and methods are VERY unconventional. I get a number of ‘public speaking professionals’ and the like REALLY ANGRY because they are charging $50 to $100 an hour (sometimes for months and even years) while I can inform someone of my methods in minutes… THEY USE IT… And next thing you know… They’re up speaking in public as if they have no fear at all, with ZERO physical symptoms. The courses and methods I spent plenty of money on (and which didn’t work) would refuse to even acknowledge my methods as an option. Those that make money off selling you long, expensive, 12+ week courses will be sure to tell you everything they can to stop you from immediately solving the problem. Feel free to spend hundreds on whatever method you think might work. But let me put something straight – ALTHOUGH THIS MAY BE ‘CHEATING’ All you need to know is IT WORKS, IT’S SAFE and not only that, IT DOES SOLVE THE REAL PROBLEM!
Read the rest of this entry »

Written by Jason

November 22nd, 2014 at 12:10 am

Posted in Self-Help

Tagged with , , , ,