Excellent DVDs for beginner to intermediate Salsa dancers who want learn or improve their technique for the basic step and linking a few well choreographed patterns.
A terrific learning tool for beginners of Salsa and for those who wants to keep fit while having fun!
The truth is, I often see new students get self-conscious and frazzled in live classes. What’s more, many quit due to the inconvenience of travelling to classes or a hectic lifestyle that leaves them with no time.
So here’s what I realized: Wouldn’t it be great if there is a complete jam-packed INTENSIVE course that teaches students the basics to advanced steps of Salsa… from home?
See, I went to purchase almost every DVD lesson and have discovered a big problem. Sadly, most courses I’ve reviewed have the following issues:
And if you’re just starting out, let me tell you I know how frustrating it is, because I personally had gone through the same experience when I first started.
Well, luckily for you, these problems become a blessing in disguise. Over the past 5 years, I have developed the most comprehensive Salsa video course on the market. I’m glad to announce that it’s finally ready – the definitive guide to learn Salsa dance….
Over 6 hours of video lessons that teach the basic steps and then guides you through more complicated Salsa dance patterns. In minutes, you will cover the foundations and be ready to dance some of the most popular Salsa moves.
Step-by-step Salsa video dance instruction presented in an easy-to-follow, fun, social and energetic way.
3 different teachers covering 4 styles of salsa dancing – Cali Style, Cuban "Casino" style, New York "Mambo" Style and the popular Miami Style.
Suitable for BOTH beginners and intermediate dancers as well as men and women routines. There’re video lessons are various difficulty levels. We cover every aspects of what Salsa is all about.
Master the fundamentals of Salsa with timing and footwork – Step by step instruction on how to get fun salsa patterns going…
All lessons introduces a sequence of steps, drills them individually and as a combination, and then puts them to music.
With the unique, state-of-the-art multiple angle feature, it gives you the ability to watch lessons from three different views. You get a complete 360 view in every lesson.
1. Over 6 Hours of Salsa Dance Moves, Fundamentals, Patterns, Combinations & Techniques With over 6 hours of easy-to-follow instructions, SalsaDancingCourses takes you effortlessly from your very first steps as an absolute beginner dancer all the way through to a high level of salsa dance mastery. Be able to dance with anyone, anywhere, anytime! We help you to understand the important basic concepts that will enable you to understand what you are doing and when to do it.
2. Fun, Engaging, Step By Step and Easy To Follow Video Instructions Each video introduces a sequence of steps, drills them individually as an easy-to-grasp step sequence and combination, then puts them to music. The movement starts slowly, then progresses to full speed. Emily and her two guest instructors, start with basic salsa steps and gradually add embellishments, variations and shines in a fun and engaging format. In all instructional and practice sections the video is reversed so that you can mirror the instructors.
3. Different Teachers – 4 Dance Styles With 3 different teachers, you’ll get to experience different teaching methods while learning various styles. This course covers 3 salsa dancing styles:
4. Excellent For Beginners & Intermediate Dancers! The entire course is simple enough for beginners with enough depth for more seasoned dancers looking for a review of technique. It also covers BOTH men and women dance steps. Every segment and move is broken down into parts with combination movements at the end of each video for seasoned dancers.
5. Covers Solo and Non-Solo Dance Perfect for solo vignettes within partner dance, or for non-partner performance and social dance occasions. There are multiple instructors in each lesson; One who teaches movements for the leaders and one who teaches movements for the followers.
6. TRUE Multi-Angle Views With our true multi-angle views, you feel like you are standing in a dance studio with our instructors. Switch from front, back, feet or high angles to get a complete view of the lessons. This is a better way to learn how to dance. The different views make it possible for the learner to see the steps and practice as if a "live" instructor were in the same room. You feel as the instructor is right next to you.
7. Innovative Fast-Track Method & Award Winning Production This high-caliber package has earned accolades for Emily’s clear and supportive teaching style, her attention to solid technique, as well as for its exceptional production quality. With the innovative fast-track method of teaching beginners and the supportive, nurturing style. Learn to move in minutes and be out on the floor in record time.
8. Includes 70 Minutes Of Sensational Latin Salsa Dance Grooves & Music Rhythms Get over 70 minutes (16 tracks) of great salsa grooves from all over Latin America and the Caribbean. These addictive and upbeat salsa tracks are recorded by widely acclaimed recording artists in high definition quality! This is an ideal collection not only for a genuine salsaholic but also a perfect accompaniment to the video training.
9. Instant Access To Videos You’ll get INSTANT lifetime access to all the videos in our members area with one-on-one video chat/email support with Emily. The streaming videos are mobile compatible so you can watch them on your mobile or tablet as well! You also have the option to get all the videos on DVDs if you desire. Even better… Read more…
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.